ExpiredAFCC-O 11th AGM & Annual Conference
- Main Conference
October 18, 2019
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Venue: Liuna Station, Hamilton, ON
Venue Phone: 1-866-525-2410
Venue Website: https://liunaevents.com/liuna-station/Address:
AFCC-O presents our 11th Annual Conference, “Changing Landscape of Family Law”
to be held at the beautiful Liuna Station, Hamilton, Ontario
Join your AFCC-O colleagues and potential members at this important annual event featuring keynote speaker Mr. Steven Bradley, Our Family Wizard who will present, The Interaction of Technology & Family Law.
Additional program topics include:
- Family Violence and Divorce: Does the New Divorce Act Do the Job?
- Extended Property Rights to Unmarried Separating Couples
- AFCC Ontario Parenting Plan Guidelines
- Respecting and Protecting Transgender Children in Canada’s Family Courts
- Research & Knowledge Dissemination for Child Protection Involving High Conflict Parental Separation
- Closing Session – Reflections from the Bench
NOTE: This is the registration page for October 18, 2019 11th AGM & Annual Conference ONLY. To register to attend our Pre-conference Events including Hindsight 20/20 – An Interdisciplinary Reflection and AFCC-O Chapter Social Reception please follow this link below:
Early-Bird rates are available until 11:55 p.m. on July 31, 2019
*NOTE: For AFCC-O member pricing, please log in to your member account using the link provided next to your member ticket option. Use your email address to login and if you do not remember your password , select ‘Forgot Password’ option to reset. Once logged in, come back to this event page from the event calendar to register.