ExpiredAdjusting to the New Normal
- June 22, 2021
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
For Lawyers, Mediators, Social Workers, Psychologists, and interested professionals
- What different agencies and professionals in the family justice system expect for the Fall of 2021
- Which technologies and changes that were a result of the pandemic will endure?
- Which families and children involved in the family justice system have been especially harmed by the pandemic, and how can their needs be better addressed?
Chair: Karla McGrath – Queen’s Family Law Clinic:
– Tina Tom – Director of Legal Services, Family and Children’s Services (FACSFLA)
– Alicia Rogerson – Director of Services, Family and Children’s Services (FACSFLA)
– Tina Fasano, Mediator & Family lawyer, Kingston
– Steven M.P. Starbuck, East Region Manager of Legal Services, Legal Aid Ontario
– Alicia Lambert, Program Coordinator, Supervised Access Centre.
– Jean-Anne Wyborn, Trial Coordinator, Kingston Family Court
– Queen’s Family Law Clinic – Kim Heath and Jamie LaRose (on Self-Represented Litigants)
– Justice Tim Minnema, Local Administrative Judge, Ontario Superior Court (Family, Kingston)
Opportunity for questions & comments. Feel free to send the questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
For lawyers, this program is eligible for 1.5 hours Substantive Hours toward CPD requirements.
Admission is without charge, but you must be registered to get the Zoom link. Those who want to attend are required to register by sending an email to: email@example.com