ExpiredWEBINAR Pandexit and Family Justice: Transitioning Out of the Crisis
- Pandexit and Family Justice: Transitioning Out of the Crisis
May 7, 2020
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Panelists will explore the following issues as we move towards the “New Normal”:
- Negotiating Agreements During Covid-19 –Compliance Considerations and Finality
- Make-Up Access ?
- Motions to Change – The Test, Timing, Factors and Best Interest Considerations
- Domestic Violence – The Fallout Post-Covid-19
- When Children’s Views and Preferences No Longer Align With the “Regular” Schedule
- Special Considerations for Children With Exceptionalities
- What is the New Normal for Children and the Internet, Social Media, Virtual Access ?
Justice Phil Clay, Ontario Court of Justice, Brampton
Andrea Himel, Lawyer, Mediator, & Arbitrator, Toronto
Maxine Kerr, Family Lawyer, Aurora
Dr. Shely Polak, PhD (Social Work), York Region
(Moderator) Vicky Ringuette, Lawyer, Mediator & Coach, Hamilton
Note: A separate email containing webinar access information will be sent to registrants in the coming days as materials are finalized.