We are happy to provide you with our Special Edition, commemorative 10th Anniversary Newsletter which highlights our past decade of offerings, events and achievements as an AFCC chapter. Our newsletter brings you news of our interdisciplinary events and how we remain involved in initiatives to further our mission of improving outcomes for children and families experiencing separation and divorce.
This issue features news and articles of special interest including:
– Our Tenth anniversary Celebration of Excellence award recipients, and coverage of our Pre-conference and Conference events;
– Save the date for our annual Walsh Family Law Moot & Negotiation Competition;
– AFCC-O’s plans for a new Parenting Plan Guide; and
– Our Member Spotlight article.
Also feature articles:
– FRO Enforcement as an A2J Barrier;
– Bill C-78 – Reforming the Parenting Provisions of the Divorce Act;
– Peacebuilding: Thinking Globally, Act Locally; and
– The Benefits of Engaging Parenting Coordinators for Separating Families.
The AFCC-O welcomes members from the community to volunteer and join AFCC-O initiatives or existing AFCC-O committees. Read in our newsletter about our practice groups and how you can join one or start one in your community. This offers excellent networking opportunities and ways to become engaged in your professional community, and involved with developing family court reforms, research initiatives, and promoting a healthy future for children.
AFCC-O members receive discounts to attend our events. We are happy to offer discounted student membership rates to encourage students to join the AFCC-O. We welcome your involvement!
A special thank you to our newsletter advertisers who enable us to continue bringing you our important AFCC Ontario Chapter news. We hope to see you at our upcoming events early in 2019, where we will be providing printed copies of this Special Edition Newsletter!
The AFCC Ontario Newsletter is a publication of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, Ontario Chapter. The newsletter is published two times a year in early March and October. We circulate our AFCC-O newsletter via email to over 2600 recipients. Join our mailing list today!