Pandexit and Family Justice: Transitioning Out of the Crisis
- Presentation Slides
- Checklist for Certificates of Legal Advice and Procedure*
- Intimate Partner Violence and Power Imbalance Checklist*
- Interim Separation Agreement parenting*
* These documents are for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice or an opinion of any kind.
Panelists will explore the following issues as we move towards the “New Normal”:
- Negotiating Agreements During Covid-19 –Compliance Considerations and Finality
- Make-Up Access ?
- Motions to Change – The Test, Timing, Factors and Best Interest Considerations
- Domestic Violence – The Fallout Post-Covid-19
- When Children’s Views and Preferences No Longer Align With the “Regular” Schedule
- Special Considerations for Children With Exceptionalities
- What is the New Normal for Children and the Internet, Social Media, Virtual Access ?
Counts for 2 hours of LSO Continuing Professional Development
Justice Phil Clay, Ontario Court of Justice, Brampton
Andrea Himel, Lawyer, Mediator, & Arbitrator, Toronto
Maxine Kerr, Family Lawyer, Aurora
Dr. Shely Polak, PhD (Social Work), York Region
(Moderator) Vicky Ringuette, Lawyer, Mediator & Coach, Hamilton